Warm - o - rama: It was dang HOT! No real need to warm up, but we started with some various stretching.The THANG: In honor of the USCG birthday we dedicate the beatdown to the USCG Physical Fitness test! The Q promised no water elements (although post beatdown it looked like we all had been in a pool!)
- Instead of 5 straight minutes of treading water the Q thought of the next closest land based activity...MOTIVATORS...from 20 or for 5 minutes. At the 5 minutes mark we finished rep 16.
- 1.5 Mile run, all Pax finished in required time!
- 1 minute AMRAP Pushups, all Pax completed required rep count.
- No swimming element...so 1.5 mile run back to the AO!
- Along the way we needed to finish those motivators so picked it up at 15 and down to 10.
- At the AO 1 minute AMRAP USCG sit up, all PAX completed required rep count.
- Complete Motivators from 10.
MARY: USCG hold position of "cockroach" while holding Joe up for 10 and passing down the line.CoTIt's all in the Hips!!!Chubbs