Weather: 27F, clear, dry, and no show on the ground
0520: Pre-Warm-o-Rama: Q advised to stretch on your own as we’d be lifting coupons and doing some jogging, voluntary mosey half-way up the stairs while scoping out their condition (confirmed: dry, safe)
5 Core Principles: Free of charge | Open to all men | Held outdoors, rain or shine, hot or cold | Led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion with no training or certification necessary | End w/ a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: This is a free, volunteer, peer-led workout. I am not a professional. I have no knowledge of any injuries or fitness considerations. It is each person’s responsibility to be safe and modify exercises if you need to. The most important thing is that you don’t get hurt, and that you finish. Remember, the workout should be you vs you.
Motivation: Ace of Spades salute to F3 Louisville brother #DoubleDown @LeonardiMark, having a benign mass removed today, then going into radiation.
1. Mosey lap
2. Side Straddle Hops (IC)
3. Touch Toes à Right over Left à Left over Right (10 count)
4. Cherry Pickers w/ Back Clap (IC)
a. Road Rage assisted in reminding us to stand up straight when we clap
5. Harry Rockettes (IC)
6. Stretch Arms: Right across chest/Flapjack à Elbows up/touch back/Flapjack
21 Guns: With coupons at the top of the hill, full curl x1, set the coupon down, jog to the bottom, do 20 squats. Jog up the hill, curl coupon x2, jog to the bottom, do 19 squats. Rinse and repeat until you’ve curled your coupon 21 times. We did this until all men finished or until 6:10a, whichever comes first. Those who finished before the 6 got extra credit by continuing The Thang in reverse rep order. It’s to be noted that all 13 PAX completed The Thang!
Stretch Arms: Right across chest/Flapjack à Elbows up/touch back/Flapjack
Touch Toes à Right over Left à Left over Right (10 count)
Count-O-Rama | Name-O-Rama | Announcements | Prayer
· Q Source: Candor. There are easy truths and hard truths. Easy truths do not require character or virtue. From hard truth comes love and trust. Delivering them and receiving them with grace requires character and virtue. Whether today, tomorrow, next week, or next year, I submit myself to all of your with the permission to speak candidly to me, and call me on it when I fail in receiving it.
o 13 PAX: Roid Rage, Snoop, FNG, Rehab, Bald Eagle, Kraut, Stalin, Radio, Gravy, Mad Cow, Forrest, Splitter, BasicBro
o Videotaped it for #DoubleDown, each PAX passing an ace of spades to the next guy
o Named an FNG. Welcome, Fresh Cream!
· Announcements: This Fri, 6:30p: Bald Eagle’s bday and M’s housewarming party