DATE | Thursday, January 30, 2020
AO | Hospital Hill
BEATDOWN | 0530-0615
WEATHER | 29°, and cloudy
Q | Hasselhoff
Pre-Blast | 01.29.20 Good morning gentlemen! I have the Q tomorrow at the track, and I am looking for some HC’s. A little bit of running, with some pain stations; who is in?
PS Coupons and/or rucks are required
PAX: 12 Hasselhoff, Mad Cow, Snoop, Bald Eagle, Sex Panther, Anastasia, Steamroller, Forrest, Cuddle Buddy, Splitter, Rehab, Less
5 Core Principles: Free of charge | Open to all men | Held outdoors, rain or shine, hot or cold | Led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion with no training or certification necessary | End w/ a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: This is a free, volunteer, peer-led workout. I am not a professional. I have no knowledge of any injuries or fitness considerations. It is each person’s responsibility to be safe and modify exercises if you need to. The most important thing is that you don’t get hurt, and that you finish. Remember, the workout should be you vs you.
1. 21 SSH (IC)
1. We setup four pain stations and completed a 7 of diamonds. Merkins, Squats, curls, and back rows were placed at the four corners of the football field. Repetitions were in the following order: 7, 14, 21, 28, 21, 14 and 7; while the PAX ran to each station for 8 laps.
2. Circle of Catalina Wine Mixer. All PAX remained in plank position while each person did 5 Catalina Wine Mixers and then returned to plank.
3. Run from one end of the field and back (200 yards total)
1. CORE-ivator: WW II sit-ups followed by Flutter kicks (4 ct) followed by American hammer (4 ct) in succession starting from 5 repetitions down to 1.
End of Workout
Circle of Trust (CoT)
· F3-specific Announcements
o Anastasia has the Q on Saturday
o Bald Eagle will be skiing with F3 Kalamazoo on 2/29/20 at Bittersweet, all are welcome
o Hasselhoff has a Polar Plunge on Saturday
· Ball of Man (BOM)
The Beaches are safe,