AO: The Stairs
PAX: 19 – Soft Spot, Bart Simpson, Cuddle Buddy, Bald Eagle, Shaggin Wagon, Gravy, Dapends, Splitter, Anastasia, Mad Cow, Kraut, Pastey, Basic Bro, Keto (FNG), Ketchup, Snoop, Forrest, LP, A-Fib (Nappersville)
Preblast: I have the Q tomorrow. Let’s take the DRP (Daily Red Pill) and continue to improve. HC Here.
5 Core Principles:
- Free of Charge
- Open to all Men
- Held outdoors – Rain or shine, hot or cold
- Lead by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: This is a free, volunteer, peer-led workout. I am not a professional. I have no knowledge of any injuries or fitness considerations. It is each person’s responsibility to be safe and modify exercises if you need to. The most important thing is that you don’t get hurt, and that you finish. Remember, the workout should be you vs. you.
- Leg Stretch – Down and hold – Left, Flapjack, Center
- Arm Circles (4ct) x 10 – Flapjack
- Mountain Climbers (4ct) x 10
- Circle of Goofballs x14
- Mozey – Follow Me – We went for a short run down the block and looped back to the bottom of the stiars.
The Thang: Building Wolverines
We went up to the top of the stairs. At the top YHC explained the thang. Building Wolverines, if you want to look at that as the superhero, U of M mascot or the State Animal. We are building Wolverines, lets head to the top. Lets start OYO with Wolveries.
- Wolverines x 10 (Similar to a burpee. From standing position, drop to plank, one merkin, left knee tuck to the chest, another merkin, right knee tuck to the chest, yet another merkin, stand, jump, overhead clap. That’s one. Rinse. Repeat)
- Trip down and up the stairs
- Peter Parker (4ct) x 10
- Trip down and up the stiars
- Jump Squats x 10
- Trip up and down the stairs
- Once we were all back to the top the Pax knocked out 30 Merkins.
Together the PAX headed back down the stairs to the AO for some Mary.
- Flutter Kicks (4ct) x 20
- Hello Dolly (4ct) x 20
- Starfish Crunch (4ct) x 15
That’s a Wrap
Count -o- Rama
Name -o- Rama
Circle of Trust (CoT)
- Watch Slack for details. Splitter will host October F2.
- Black Ops 5k Wednesday at the Calder
- A couple of PAX are up from Naperville. They will be doing IPC wk4 tomorrow.
— Soft Spot