AO: The Track
PAX: Soft Spot, Keto, Forrest, Snoop, Less, Steamroller, Moore, Kraut, Bullwinkle, Yardsale, Crosswalk, Bart Simpson, Cuddle Buddy, Basic Bro
Pre-Blast: I have the Q tomorrow at the track. This beatdown will be about persistence. We’re going to move. A lot. Bring a coupon or don’t. It’s going to suck either way. HC below to join my VQ.
5 Core Principles: Free of charge | Open to all men | Held outdoors, rain or shine, hot or cold | Led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion with no training or certification necessary | End w/ a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: This is a free, volunteer, peer-led workout. I am not a professional. I have no knowledge of any injuries or fitness considerations. It is each person’s responsibility to be safe and modify exercises if you need to. The most important thing is that you don’t get hurt, and that you finish. Remember, the workout should be you vs you.
- Arm circles IC x 10
- Overhead claps IC x 10
- High knees across the field, Butt kickers back across
- Sprint across the field, run backwards back across
This was a circuit workout with two stations set up on one side of the track and two on the opposite side. The four stations were:
- Coupon presses x 30
- Squats x 30
- Coupon curls x 30
- Flutter kicks (2 ct) x 30
PAX performed the exercise at each station and ran a half-lap to the next station.
We did this for 20 minutes until Bald Eagle and the lost boys crashed the party. With 7 extra PAX at the AO, it was the perfect time for a Circle Burp with SSHs. 22 burpees were performed by all with SSHs between each burpee.
We then continued with the circuit beatdown until time expired.
Circle of Trust (CoT)
- F3-specific Announcements
- 2F event at Splitter’s place next week
- Next week Thursday Steamroller will lead a workout at Ideal Park (near 60th and Division). This is a potential new AO on the South side of town. Watch for details on Slack.
- Circle of Trust
- Words were shared about the importance of persistence and self-control
I heard you paint houses,