AO: Manhattan Park
PAX: 10 – Soft Spot – QIC, Madoff, Tripple Bogey (FNG), Bullwinkel, Steamroller, Kraut, Catan (FNG), Ketchup, Crosswalk, Hoffa
Preblast: I have the Q for BlackOps at Manhattan Park 0530. HC here if you want to go Beast Mode with me!
5 Core Principles:
- Free of Charge
- Open to all Men
- Held outdoors – Rain or shine, hot or cold
- Lead by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: This is a free, volunteer, peer-led workout. I am not a professional. I have no knowledge of any injuries or fitness considerations. It is each person’s responsibility to be safe and modify exercises if you need to. The most important thing is that you don’t get hurt, and that you finish. Remember, the workout should be you vs. you.
- SSH (4ct) x 20
- Mountain Climbers (4ct) x 10
- Circle of Goofballs x10
- Mozey – Follow Me – We went for a short run through a small area in the park.
The Thang: Beast Mode
DORA 1-2-3 Pax partnered up and lined up next to the posts. We spaced out roughly 5 post apart. The pax would weave through the 5 posts during the bear crawls and crab walks. During the run, they would cover the side of the park.
- 100 Merkins – Bear Crawls
- 200 Squats – Crab Walks
- 300 BBS – Runs
- Hurricane Hoe Down (4ct) Ladder from 7 (10-second rest between sets)
Pax started on their six. Started with 1. Arms raised in Hallelujah Flutter Kicks 2. Reclined Flutter Kicks 3. Flutter Kicks 4. LBC Flutter kicks. 7 reps of each variation with no rest. After the set was completed we had 10 seconds then started again with 6.
That’s a Wrap
Count -o- Rama
Name -o- Rama
Circle of Trust (CoT)
- 2 FNGs!! Welcome Tripple Bogey, Catan
— Soft Spot