AO: Stairway to Heaven
PAX: 6 – Soft Spot – QIC, Mad Cow, Forrest, Pasty, Draper, Madof
Preblast: BlackOps Friday. Missed today with some knee issues so I am going to make it up. Join me at the Stairs for a choose your path adventure. You can do just the stairs or join me for some upper body work with coupons or sandbags. Some Stairs will be involved. HC Here.
5 Core Principles:
- Free of Charge
- Open to all Men
- Held outdoors – Rain or shine, hot or cold
- Lead by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: This is a free, volunteer, peer-led workout. I am not a professional. I have no knowledge of any injuries or fitness considerations. It is each person’s responsibility to be safe and modify exercises if you need to. The most important thing is that you don’t get hurt, and that you finish. Remember, the workout should be you vs. you.
- Goofballs x 6
- Leg Stretching (LRC) x 10
- Arm Circles x 10
The Thang: Choose Your Path
The Pax collected the coupons and sandbags and took a trip to the top of the stiars. When we reached the top some broke off trying to improve the max trips and the rest stayed to work the arms.
At the top of the stairs PAX are to perform the following exercises then run to the stop sign and down the stairs then back up for more. Rinse and Repeat AMTAP
- 10 Alternating Merkins 4ct (one hand on top of the coupon or merkin, 1. Right hand on coupon, left on the ground, down. 2 up. switch hands 3 left hand on the coupon right hand on the ground, down, 4 up. that’s one.)
- 10 Squat thrusters with coupons. or 10 Clean squat thrusters with sandbag
- 10 Dips as a added challenge the PAX could hold the coupon in their lap during the dip.
- American Hammer x 15
- Starfish Crunch x 15
That’s a Wrap
Count -o- Rama
Name -o- Rama
Circle of Trust (CoT)
Announcements: Mad Cow on Q for Saturday.