AO: Manhattan Park
PAX: 5 – Soft Spot – QIC, Draper, Hoffa, Catan, Crosswalk
Preblast: BlackOps in Manhattan. HC here to join me for your Tueday beat.
5 Core Principles:
- Free of Charge
- Open to all Men
- Held outdoors – Rain or shine, hot or cold
- Lead by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: This is a free, volunteer, peer-led workout. I am not a professional. I have no knowledge of any injuries or fitness considerations. It is each person’s responsibility to be safe and modify exercises if you need to. The most important thing is that you don’t get hurt, and that you finish. Remember, the workout should be you vs. you.
- Follow me (slow run around the parking lot)
- Leg Stretching (LRC) x 10
- Mountain Climbers 4ct x 10
- Arm Circles 4ct x 10
- Merkins x 10
- Follow me (slow run to the other side of the park for the Thang)
The Thang: Aiken Legs 10/20/2020
Today is leg day. It also works that today is 10/20/2020. Perfect for our Aiken Legs. PAX are to use the date for reps.
Aiken Legs. Perform each exercise with no rest in between. After the set run the bases. Rinse and repeat. 10/20/20/20
- Box Jump (we used the bleachers and benches at the ball field)
- Lunge 4 ct
- Split Jack 4ct
When the PAX finished the last set they were to hold plank for the six. Then we did a slow run back to the other side for some core work.
- Flutter Kicks x 10
- Starfish Crunch x 10
- Hello Dolly x 10
- LBC x 10
PAX did a great job and we had a little time left so we were finished with the Circle of Goofballs.
That’s a Wrap
Count -o- Rama
Name -o- Rama
Circle of Trust (CoT)
Announcements: Bible Study on Wednesday. Interests in having some BlackOps on Mondays. Stay tuned to Slack.