AO: Manhattan Park
PAX: 5 – Soft Spot – QIC, Draper, Madof, Catan, Forrest
Preblast: BlackOps in Manhattan 0530 bring a coupon because it’s time to work.
5 Core Principles:
- Free of Charge
- Open to all Men
- Held outdoors – Rain or shine, hot or cold
- Lead by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: This is a free, volunteer, peer-led workout. I am not a professional. I have no knowledge of any injuries or fitness considerations. It is each person’s responsibility to be safe and modify exercises if you need to. The most important thing is that you don’t get hurt, and that you finish. Remember, the workout should be you vs. you.
- SSH x 20
- Leg Stretching LRC x 10-second hold
- Arm Circles x 10
- Chest stretch x 10-second hold
- Follow me (slow run to the other side of the park to pick up a PAX)
The Thang: Time to Work
This will be upper body focus. We are going to add Blockies in because we didn’t get goofballs in the warmup.
All exercises will have 12 reps. PAX are to perform all exercise in the set and then run the loop. Rinse and Repeat
- Bent Over Rows
- Inverted Pull-Ups
PAX are to complete a Blockie before they run the loop.
When the PAX finished the last set they were to hold Al Gore for the six.
- Flutter Kicks x 12
- Hello Dolly x 12
- LBC x 12
- Starfish Crunch x 12
PAX did a great job and we had a little time left so we were finished with the Circle of Goofballs.
That’s a Wrap
Count -o- Rama
Name -o- Rama
Circle of Trust (CoT)