DATE: October 29, 2020
AO: Ideal Park
PAX: Forrest, Florida Man, Yard Sale, Bullwinkle, Anastasia, Crosswalk, Hoffa (QIC)
Pre-Blast: I have the Q tomorrow at Ideal Park (map is below) at 0530. Tomorrow is about discipline and I will be your disciplinarian. Bring a coupon and be ready to work. HC below!
5 Core Principles: Free of charge | Open to all men | Held outdoors, rain or shine, hot or cold | Led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion with no training or certification necessary | End w/ a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: This is a free, volunteer, peer-led workout. I am not a professional. I have no knowledge of any injuries or fitness considerations. It is each person’s responsibility to be safe and modify exercises if you need to. The most important thing is that you don’t get hurt, and that you finish. Remember, the workout should be you vs you.
- YHC said follow me and the PAX did a mosey lap around the parking lot and finished with a set of parking lot tracers
- Leg and Arm stretches
Today’s thang was a DORA 12321. One pax ran approximately 250 meters while his partner performed the exercises. Once the first pax returned they switched and continued to build cumulatively towards the goal. The teams performed:
- 100 alternating unbalanced coupon merkins (merkin with one hand on the ground and one on the coupon, then switch to the other side and do it again)
- 200 coupon curls
- 300 calf raises while holding the coupon
- 200 leg raises while holding the coupon at arms length
- 100 coupon squat thrusters
No team finished the whole set so we did 20 squats in cadence to close it out
- All pax held plank in a line while the first pax ran to the middle, did a burpee, ran to the other side and resumed planking. We did this until all pax did two burpees
- Same thing as above except we did BBS while each pax ran and did a burpee.
Circle of Trust (CoT)
- F3-specific Announcements
- Join Forrest at the stairs tomorrow
- Bullwinkle has the Q at Ideal Park next week
- Circle of Trust
- We talked about how discipline is choosing between what we want now and what we want most.
I heard you paint houses,