PAX circled up some quick work.
- SSH (4ct) x 10
- LRC leg stretching x 10sec hold
- Arm Circles (4ct) x 8, Flapjack x 8
- Mountian Climbers (4ct) x 10
PAX moved over to the 3 tier bars and we split up. Two PAX would do Pull-Ups and the rest would Lunge Walk to the sidewalk. (About 10 Lunges)
After the PAX did a little Leg and Back work we set off on a Mosey for our main routine.
Building Man Makers – PAX are to perform 12 reps of each exercise. Add an exercise at each stop. Best to have a set distance of .25 miles per stop.
We set off and used the local roads and Corners to mark our stops. PAX when they reached the stop, PAX would come back for the SIX.
- Merkins, Plank Jacks
- Merkins, Plank Jacks, Jump Squats
- Merkins, Plank Jacks, Jump Squats, Man Makers
PAX then went back to the AO. We put in another round of Walking- Lunges and Pull-Ups before continuing on with our Routine. This time we used the trail in the park and on each side we worked backward eliminating an exercise at each stop. 12 reps of each exercise are still to be completed.
- Man Makers, Jump Squats, Plank Jacks, Merkins
- Jump Squats, Plank Jacks, Merkins
- Plank Jacks, Merkins
At this point, we have reached our time and about 2.5 miles minimum was covered.
That’s a wrap.