Various Stretching and a jog to the basketball court.
The PAX received instruction that this workout was to be basketball themed. With that said, we needed more of a warm-up.
- Suicides w/Bobby Hurley’s at each line (x2)
- Back Peddling Suicides w/Bobby Hurley’s at each line (x2)
Notes: Turns out we have some basketball fans in attendance as YHC was quickly corrected that Bobby Hurley went to DUKE instead of North Carolina. My bad.
- Wilt Chamberlains (but as a DORA)
Length of basketball court. Line up at the baseline PAX 1 runs the length of the court does 25 reps (4-count) of exercise and runs back. PAX 2 does stated exercise while waiting. This continues until all exercises and PAX have completed. Exercises included:
- 100 LBC’s (4ct) | Cheerleaders (SSH w/Squat)
- 100 Squats (4ct) | SSH
- 100 Flutter Kicks (4ct) | Cheerleaders (SSH w/Squat)
- 100 Lunges (4ct) | SSH
Notes: We used the 100 number because Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points in one NBA basketball game. The only person to do so. The PAX quickly informed YHC that Wilt Chamberlain was also known for the amount of women he slept with… an estimated 20,000+ women.
Next exercise… follow me. We ran to the church down the street (~1/2 mile).
- 25 (4ct) Chicken Peckers (IC) – Feet up on the stairs, hands on the ground. IC lift your hand and touch your opposite shoulder.
Next exercise… follow me to the street.
- AYG – All You Got sprint back to the AO (~1/2 mile)
- 10 BBS (IC)
- 10 Flutter Kicks (IC)
- 10 LBC’s (IC)
Shout out to Pack Rat for joining us from NW Indiana. His effort was very intentional… he had to work to join us in the gloom. Also, I would like to recognize Crotch Rocket…EXCELLENT work this morning. You showed up ready to GET SOME.
MOO Mother F’er,