Free, Peer-led Workouts for Men
Regularly-scheduled, Rain or Shine
WORKOUT SCHEDULE + LOCATIONS (AO’s)
❄️ In case of SEVERE inclement weather, the Site Q reserves the right to move the workout to a covered location (parking garage, etc.), which MAY happen on the fly. In the extreme rare chance a workout is canceled due to unsafe conditions, it will be posted to Twitter.📍 Click each photo below for more info.
🗓 All AO’s listed below are active and current as of July 2022.
🚨 Any deviations to this schedule (e.g., holidays, special occasions, black ops, etc.) will be posted the day before @F3GrandRapids on Twitter and Facebook.
❓ If you have any questions or are visiting from another F3 region and want to confirm, email us. Please allow 12-24 hours for a response.
F3 Core Principals
- Free of charge
- Open to all men
- Held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Led by men who participate in the workout, in a rotating fashion
- End with a Circle of Trust
F3 Credo: “Leave no man behind, and leave no man where you found him.”
F3 Nation was founded in 2011 in Charlotte, NC as a Saturday morning workout group. It has since spread across the country and has thousands of men meeting at parks all across the country for free, peer led workouts.
The idea of working out together caught on with other men who were out of shape, isolated, lonely, and floating through life. Which is something that tends to happen when you let life happen instead of living with purpose.
The 3 F’s
- Fitness: We function at our best when we are healthy. We often need positive peer pressure to help us stay active and motivated.
- Fellowship: Men are often bad at relationships, especially relationships with other men. F3 provides an avenue to develop strong and healthy bonds.
- Faith: A belief in something higher than yourself. You were made to have an impact and purpose in life.
To most fully understand the mission of F3, consider the book, Freed to Lead.
3 Pax at Manhattan Park with Soft Spot
This morning Bart Simpson passed the #himchain on to Gravy @nateerns praising his constant leadership, support, and positivity. #himdoinghimstuff #hdhs @f3nation #f3nation #f3grandrapids #f3gr https://t.co/FdLxy8JzbA